Are you keeping the Rebel tradition alive in your family? Red River College’s Rebel Generation Alumni Award is available to students who are enrolled in a full-time program at RRC and whose parent/guardian is an alumni/apprentice graduate of Red River College. Two $1000 awards (one in the fall and one in the spring) are available each year. Previous recipients are NOT eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in a full-time program of study
- Proof of parent/guardian’s attendance at RRC, including first and last name, program name and year of graduation, and supporting documentation (e.g. certificate/diploma/degree, student ID, transcript).
To be considered for this award, applications must include the following:
- Two (2) reference letters from individuals attesting to your community and/or school involvement and your leadership experience
- One (1) personal essay or formal letter describing:
- Why you chose Red River College for post-secondary education
- How will your community/school involvement and leadership experience help you reach your career goals
- How this award will make a difference in your life
Application deadlines are November 30 (fall award) and April 30 (spring award).
Applications can be dropped off or sent directly to RRC’s Student Awards Office at the addresses below.
Red River College Student Awards Offices
D101-2055 Notre Dame Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9
P104-160 Princess St.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1K9