LifeWorks is 24/7 confidential support and resources to help you manage issues related to work, life and everything in between.
This is an Employee and Family Assistance Program for RRC employees. It’s part of your employee benefit and comes at no cost to you or your dependents.
Take advantage of all that LifeWorks has to offer!
- Personal counselling for you and your dependents (short-term)
- Free consultations with a lawyer or financial consultant
- Nutritional Counselling from registered dieticians
- Naturopathic Services from licensed Naturopathic Doctors
- Community referrals to a wide range of services
- An on-line Stop-Smoking Centre, Depression Centre, and Financial Wellness toolkit
- Dozens of podcasts, self-assessment tools, and articles to help you with daily life
- Wellness resources for every area of life including work, parenting, and elder care
In order to access Lifeworks, you need the RRC Username and Password:
Get the Ceridian LifeWorks Mobile App! Access tools and resources right from your smartphone. Get the free app for iPhone, Android or BlackBerry.
To contact Lifeworks:
TTY service: 1.877.371.9978
Please note that although there are many resources on the LifewWorks website, you must call the above telephone number to access counselling services. Counselling intake cannot be completed online.
For more information about LifeWorks for Red River College employees, contact Human Resources at (204) 632-2319.