- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Diploma Program
- AME “M” Apprenticeship Program
- Introduction to Aircraft Maintenance
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Gas Turbine Engine Repair and Overhaul
- Non-Destructive Testing
Industry Specialty Courses/Recurrent Training
Recurrent and specialty training are staples of aviation and aerospace – and Red River College, Stevenson Campus offers a variety of courses to meet industry requirements. From the unique AME Refresher/Recurrent Training Course, to Human Factors and Canadian Aviation Regulations training, Stevenson Campus has a record of successfully meeting the needs of our industry. As well, we design custom courses in consultation with aircraft maintenance and service providers. Please enquire.