RRC’s Stevenson Campus is designated as a post-secondary institution for the purposes of the Manitoba Student Financial Assistance Program. You may be eligible for a student loan to assist with the cost of tuition and other expenses while attending courses at Stevenson.
Other Financial Assistance
Financial assistance towards the cost of training is available for eligible people requiring training or upgrading to find long-term employment.
Someone may be eligible for training if they are legally entitled to work, want to return to the workforce, and are in one of the following categories:
- Receiving Employment Insurance (EI), or
- Have received EI within the past 36 months, or
- Have received maternity or parental employment insurance benefits within the past five years and then stayed home to care for their child or children, and has not worked or been self-employed during this time.
- A working member of a lower income family with one or more dependent children and who is not currently receiving income assistance,
Receiving income assistance and is:
- A single parent with one or more children under age six, or
- The spouse of a person with a disability with one or more dependent children or
- A working family with one or more dependent children