- Withdrawal within the first 7% of the term – refund of 100% fees less non-refundable deposit where applicable
- Withdrawal within between 7% and 25% of the term – refund of 50% fees
- Withdrawal after 25% of the term – no refund
- Health and dental fees are fully refundable up to 30 calendar days from the start of the program
Cost Recovery Programs
- Students will receive a full refund, less their deposit if they withdraw prior to the first day of class.
- Students will receive a 50% refund if they withdraw within five days of the start of the program (weekends and holidays have been excluded).
- Students will receive no refund on day six of the program or later.
Part-Time / Course Base
- For courses over 20 hours, refunds (less a $40 administration fee) will be issued to students who wish to withdraw, provided that the Steinbach Campus is advised on the day prior to the second class of the course
- There are no refunds for seminars or workshops less than 20 hours in duration.