A continental breakfast will be available from 7:45am to 10:00am in the Voyageur dining room and the Cave. There will be whole fruit, baked goods, granola bars, and yogurt.
Popcorn will also be available in both network spaces after 11.
Coffee and water will be available all day in the networking spaces, the Cave and the Voyageur
Food trucks will be parked in the East lot for lunch from 11:00am to 1:30pm. Cash only please.
- Better than Baba’s – Authentic Ukrainian Food Truck specializing in Perogies
- Fired Up – Mobile Wood Fired Pizza, Pasta and More
- Healthy Eats – offering healthy wraps, sandwiches, salads
- Island Fusion – Caribbean, sandwiches and soul food
- Mini Donuts – “melt-in-your-mouth” mini donuts
- PVG’s Breakfast Club – gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, poutines & smoked meat
- Red Dot Japanese Cuisine – specializing in sushi & udon
- Rudy Red’s Kansa City BBQ, by Urban Prairie Cuisine – BBQ and salad
- The Bannock Factory – BANNOCK to the next level
- The Churro Stop – Desert treats with a variety of fillings
- Tia Maria Taqueria – Latino-inspired food
- Tot Wheels – Gourmet topped tater tots
- Walleye Wagon – Pickerel filets and fresh cut fries