Nominations will be accepted for the 2018 BRAVO AWARDS
from Tuesday, November 14 to Wednesday, December 20, 2017
The BRAVO Formal Award Program is the highest level of recognition for employees who put our College’s core values and leadership into action.This annual program involves the submission of an on-line nomination form (the nominator can be any RRC employee).
Click on one of the following awards to learn more.
- The Teaching Excellence Award
- The Hidden Hero Awards
- The Leadership at All Levels Awards
- The Research Excellence Award
- The Safety Champion Awards
- The Sustainability Leadership Award
To see the full listing of recipients and nominees from last year, click here – BRAVO 2017.
To see examples of great nomination packages that have been selected as recipients, click any of the submissions below:
- Lauren Konrad – Leadership at all Levels Award 2017
- Rob Ataman – Hidden Hero Award 2017
- Nora Sobel and Bradley West- Sustainability Leadership Award 2017
- Kimberley Mitchell – Research Excellence Award 2017
- Jody Gillis – Safety Champion Award 2017
Nomination forms are reviewed by a subcommittee of the Staff Awards and Recognition Committee and award recipients are selected annually.
Recipients of a BRAVO award each receive a $75 Red Card* and a beautiful etched glass award from Red River College. Recipients are also celebrated at a formal luncheon with members of the RRC Executive and are featured at the RED Forum. They also become the “face” of the next year’s promotional campaign for BRAVO!
*SARC reserves the right to distribute one $75 RED Card to a team to be shared among the team’s recipients in the event of larger team sizes.