Our Notre Dame Print Shoppe team is pleased to announce that as of June 4th, 2018 we are moving some of our services to the Campus Store! Our goal is to provide a central location that will be more convenient for students, and allow our team to provide consistent ‘one-stop-shop’ service.
RRC students will now be able to rent their lockers, bike lockers, load their PaperCut accounts and pick up their printing at the same time as their course materials purchase, which will help reduce the amount of long line-ups students would have to stand in. We have been operating under this model of service at our EDC location since January 2018, and we are happy to report that it has been a positive experience!
Also starting June 4th all print job requests for students at both Print Shoppe locations will be facilitated online through our microsite only. We will be unable to accept paper print requisitions. Please visit us at https://blogs.rrc.ca/printshoppe/ starting June 4th and select print request to get started!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the following people and we will be happy to help. We will see you in the Campus Store!
AnnaMaria Johnson – Print Shoppe
Anthony Francisco – Manager, Campus Store and Print Shoppe
As of Jan 2, 2018, the Print Shoppe at the Roblin Centre (TRC) downtown will be moving across to the Campus Store at TRC. This is an exciting time for us as we look to amalgamate our services under one business unit for our faculty and students at EDC.
In preparation for this move, please note the follow hours of operation for December.
- The TRC Print Shoppe at its current location will be closed for the week of Dec 18 – 22. No print jobs will be accepted or released during this time. Please arrange to have your print jobs printed and picked up before this week.
- The Campus Store at TRC will remain open during regular business hours Dec 18 – Dec 21. However, we will be closed on Friday, Dec 22.
Please visit the Print Shoppe microsite in January for updated contact information and hours of operation.
I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and patience during this journey as we look forward to better servicing the College in 2018.
Manager – Campus Store & Print Shoppe
Our surveys ended on October 13, 2017. On October 16, 2017 all winners for a $50 gift card to the Campus store were randomly selected and contacted. If you filled out one of our online surveys, please check your email that you provided to see if you received an email from us!
I would like to thank all the students that took the time to participate and provide us with their feedback.
Manager – Campus store and Print Shoppe
We want to hear what you think about us!!!
The Campus store and Print Shoppe at both College Campus’s will have open online surveys for staff that have visited us and used our services. Surveys will be open starting September 18 and close at the end of day October 13. The surveys take less than 5 minutes to complete and just for telling us how your experience was with us, your name will be entered into a draw for a $50 gift card to the Campus store!!
- One $50 gift card will be awarded each for the Campus Store and for the Print Shoppe. You could potentially win $100 in gift cards to the Campus store!
- One entry per survey, per person please. Only current RRC students are eligible to enter the draw.
- Please enter your contact info with your survey submission.
- Draws will take place on Monday, October 16. Winners will be announced on our Campus Store Facebook
- All individual comments and results will be kept strictly confidential.
So if you want a chance to win a $50 gift card for filling out a 5 minute survey, then click on the links below!!
Print Shoppe Survey
Campus Store Survey
On behalf of the Campus store and Print Shoppe team, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience(s) with us!!
Manager – Campus store and Print Shoppe