We’re seeking a driver and backup driver to compete in the Shell Eco-Marathon, taking place in California, April 19-22, 2018.
The Eco-Marathon is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to race in an annual competition that sees student teams from across the globe building and racing their own cars.
- Maximum height to fit in car: 5’7’’
- Optimum driver weight: 120lbs (or less) in full race gear
- Must be a Red River College student to qualify
- Will be required to occasionally meet with the Red River College team
- Will be required to travel to the U.S. for the duration of the competition
- Will have to sign a waiver from the College and Shell Eco-Marathon
About the Competition:
What: The Shell Eco-Marathon challenges student teams around the world to design, build, test and race ultra-energy-efficient vehicles.
When: April 19-22, 2018
Where: Sonoma Raceway, California
Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered.
Deadline to Apply: Nov. 6, 2017
To express interest or for more info, email Matthew Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview and road test.