Calling all students graduating by Spring 2017 who are looking to jump-start a career in management!
Walmart Canada we will be hiring graduates from across Canada directly into full-time permanent Assistant Manager roles through Walmart Canada’s Accelerated Leadership Program. The selected graduates will launch their career in Store Operations with a 12-week leadership development program that is a combination of classroom theory and hands on experience managing store operations in a fast paced-retail environment.
- Opportunity to discover the inner workings of one of the most successful companies in the world
- Best in class training and development
- Multiple and diverse career opportunities
- Starting base salary of $50k+, Annual bonus, Deferred Profit Share Plan, Associate Stock Purchase Plan, associate discount
- 3 Weeks’ vacation and full benefits effective on your start date
Join us to learn more about Walmart Canada’s Accelerated Leadership Program!
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Black Lecture Theatre
Notre Dame Campus, 2055 Notre Dame Avenue
12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
Register online at: http://connect.rrc.ca/SES
If you have difficulty registering contact Student Employment Services at 204.632.3966.