September 29, 2016 • Written by RRC Wellness
In 2013, the Province of Manitoba announced the Accessibilities for Manitobans Act which requires organizations to develop and implement plans to enhance accessibility in five areas: Customer Service, Employment, Information and Communications, Built Environment and Transportation.
Red River College is currently developing our Accessibility Plan, and we would like your feedback to help build the plan. You can find more information about this initiative here.
You can share your feedback by completing a short survey. Click here to let us know what you think!. The feedback is anonymous and it takes about 5 minutes to share your thoughts.
- Persons with disabilities have long-term physical, mental, intellectual or sensory impairments which, in interaction with various barriers, may hinder their participation on an equal basis with others.
- A person can have a disability that is visible, non-visible, permanent or one that occurs only at certain times. You can’t always tell when someone has a disability. For a variety of reasons, an individual may not identify as having a disability, but face the very same barriers.
September 25, 2016 • Written by The Red Carpet
Red River College is a proud sponsor of North Forge’s Block Party in Innovation Alley, located on Adelaide Street just South of Red River College’s Roblin Centre in the Exchange District. If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, or would like to see or share innovative and creative ideas in business, technology or life in general, you don’t want to miss this event.
The party goes from 1:30 – 7:00 pm on Tuesday September 27th.
September 21, 2016 • Written by RED Carpet Blog
Are you interested in finding out more about career opportunities at the Canada Revenue Agency? Join in on one of CRA’s Virtual Careers Fairs this September and October.
As space is limited to 200 participants per session, RSVP to one of the 4 sessions!
For more information, visit: CRA Virtual Career Fair
September 9, 2016 • Written by RED Carpet Blog
It’s never too early to prepare for work!
Did you know that Student Employment Services offers FREE assistance with:
- Job search
- Cover letters
- Labour market information
- Employer on- and off-campus events
- Student and alumni job board, Job Central
Check out our website at rrc.ca/ses to learn more about our services or contact us at 204.632.3966 or email email@example.com!