Did you know that all ESL/EAL (English as a second/additional language) students studying within an academic program at RRC can access 1 hour/week of ESL tutoring for the duration of their academic program?
- are trained ESL teachers who work one-on-one with students
- use your program material and assignments in the tutoring session
- help you understand your assignment instructions and work more quickly and efficiently
- help you find your errors yourself, and to develop strategies to prevent future errors.
Watch this video about ESL Tutoring to learn more!
What can an ESL tutor help you with? Click here to find out!
How can you request an ESL tutor?
- Contact Kaleigh Quinn
ESL Specialist, Academic Success Centre
Phone: 204.631-3472 (M/W/F) or 204.631.3365 (T/Th)
- Complete the online Tutor Request Form
- Drop into the Academic Success Centre:
Notre Dame Campus: Room D106E
Exchange District Campus: Room P210K
If you have any questions, please contact Kaleigh at email@example.com!