Come out for skate with fellow Red River College Staff and Students! Enjoy Canada’s favourite sport while enjoying a solid workout. All sessions occurring at the Canlan Ice-Plex, from 4:40pm – 5:40pm Tuesday nights. Cost is $110 plus gst for all ten sessions. Registration is open. Complete the form and take to Student Services Centre for payment. 2017-winter-hockey-registration-form
Drop Ins: If you are wanting to just drop in for a skate, please contact Cole Skinner at 204.632.2397 or firstname.lastname@example.org before the session you wish to attend. $15 per session, payable to Cole beforehand.
|Fall Session||Winter Session|
|October 11 / 2016||January 17 / 2017|
|October 18 / 2016||January 24 / 2017|
|October 25 / 2016||January 31 / 2017|
|November 1 / 2016||February 7 / 2017|
|November 8 / 2016||February 14 / 2017|
|November 15 / 2016||February 21 / 2017|
|November 22 / 2016||February 28 / 2017|
|November 29 / 2016||March 7 / 2017|
|December 6 / 2016||March 14 / 2017|
|December 13 / 2016||March 21 / 2017|
Here are the basic rules for the Hockey Program:
1) This is a FUN recreational hour of hockey
2) No aggressive or unsportsmanlike play will be tolerated. First incident of such play will results in removal from the program without refund.
3) Full equipment mandatory (none provided by Rec Services)
4) No bodychecking or slapshots allowed
5) Jerseys provided by Rec Services
6) No officials will be present.
Any further questions can be directed to Athletics and Rec Services Coordinator Cole Skinner @ email@example.com