Come out for skate with fellow Red River College Staff and Students! Enjoy Canada’s favourite sport while enjoying a solid workout. All sessions occurring at the Canlan Ice-Plex, from 4:40pm – 5:40pm Tuesday nights. Cost is $110 plus gst for all ten sessions. Registration will open in September for 2017/2018 Season.
Drop Ins: If you are wanting to just drop in for a skate, please contact Cole Skinner at 204.632.2397 or email@example.com before the session you wish to attend. $15 per session, payable to Cole beforehand.
|Fall Session||Winter Session|
|October 10 / 2017||January 16 / 2018|
|October 17 / 2017||January 23 / 2018|
|October 24 / 2017||January 30 / 2018|
|October 31 / 2017||February 6 / 2018|
|November 7 / 2017||February 13 / 2018|
|November 14 / 2017||February 20 / 2018|
|November 21 / 2017||February 27 / 2018|
|November 28 / 2017||March 6 / 2018|
|December 5 / 2017||March 13 / 2018|
|December 12 / 2017||March 20 / 2018|
Here are the basic rules for the Hockey Program:
1) This is a FUN recreational hour of hockey
2) No aggressive or unsportsmanlike play will be tolerated. First incident of such play will results in removal from the program without refund.
3) Full equipment mandatory (none provided by Rec Services)
4) No bodychecking or slapshots allowed
5) Jerseys provided by Rec Services
6) No officials will be present.
Any further questions can be directed to Athletics and Rec Services Coordinator Cole Skinner @ firstname.lastname@example.org