Rebels Athletics and Recreation Services offers physical testing services for those applicants to the RRC Paramedic Program.
For information about taking the test and the test itself please review the information below and download the information.
Par Q and Registration/Consent form
Fill out the Par Q and Registration (download it by clicking here par-q and bring it with you to the test. If you answer yes to any question on the Par Q, you will need to obtain clearance from a doctor before participating in the assessment. They will issue a Par-medX and you are to return that to Athletics and Recreation Services prior to the test.
For information on the pre-test instructions please click here Pre test instructions
- To book your appointment click here.
- To pay the $120 testing fee visit the Student Service Centre on the Notre Dame Campus located in D101. Payment must be made prior to the administration of the test. Bring your receipt with you to the test.
- Testing will take place in the South Gym, 2055 Notre Dame Ave, up the stairs on the track. Go through the gym, through two sets of doors and take the stairs upwards towards the track. You will have access to the change room and showers in the North Gym but then go to the South Gym for your test. Please bring your own lock for the lockers. There are also washrooms at the South Gym.
- Be changed and ready 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- The test requires muscular strength and endurance as well as cardiovascular endurance. For more information on the test please click here Testing Description
- If any portion of the test is not passed, you will need to come in and redo that portion of the test prior to the start of the program. You will be required to pay $60.00 each time you retake any portion of the test. If you need to redo the entire test, you will be required pay the full fee of $120.00.
- A parking map is available here – Parking Map
- Paid hourly parking for visitors is available in the East Lot which is accessed by taking Entrance 2 on Notre Dame Avenue.
- Paid daily parking for visitors is available in the Northwest Lot (NW) which is accessed by taking Entrance 4 on Notre Dame Avenue.
- Limited visitor parking is available in the South Lot and can be accessed by taking Entrance 3 on Notre Dame Avenue and stopping at the Commissionaire’s Booth.
- Please wear comfortable, workout clothing such as shorts and a t-shirt and gym shoes.
- Do not exercise or drink alcoholic beverages at least twelve hours prior to your assessment. Also, do not eat, smoke or drink caffeinated beverages at least 2 hours prior to your test.
- A water fountain is available, but you may also bring a water bottle.