Position: Certified Athletic Therapist(s) for Varsity Sport Program
The Red River College Rebels are seeking applications for a Certified Athletic Therapist(s).This is a paid contract position. The Athletic Therapist(s) are responsible for the prevention, care, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries for the RRC Rebels Varsity Sport teams.
The RRC Rebels compete in basketball, futsal, soccer and volleyball in the Manitoba Colleges Athletic Conference (MCAC) and Northern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (NIAC). The season starts in early September and finishes in the middle of March.
There is an opportunity for this to be a shared position. There is an opportunity for additional clinical hours to service RRC staff and students.
Qualifications for the position are:
- Must be a member in good standing with the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA) and Manitoba Athletic Therapists Association (MATA)
- Previous experience treating post-secondary soccer, basketball, volleyball athletes.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Must be have a valid Manitoba drivers license
- For therapist(s) who work with basketball must be able to cross the US/Canadian border
Skills and Attributes
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to oversee and supervise student athletic therapists
For additional information or questions please contact Stephanie Smith at email@example.com
Interested applicants must submit a detailed resume with appropriate references.
Please forward your resume to:
Manager, Athletics & Recreation Services
Closing Date: Open until position is filled.
RRC Athletics and Recreation Services is seeking high-energy, organized individuals who will assist in the day-to-day operations of all home Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball and Futsal varsity events in addition to special department activities and Customer Service at the North Gym. All positions are casual and seasonal and are located on the Notre Dame Campus. You will have the opportunity to learn valuable leadership, organizational, communication and priority management skills that you will be able to transfer to all facets of your life.
Most shifts will take place on evenings and weekends.
To apply for a position download the Rebels Athletics and Recreation Services Application Form and submit it along with your cover and letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information download any of the following job descriptions: