- Winnipeg Arts & Culture: Upcoming Events
- 101 Things To Do in Winnipeg: Official website of Tourism Winnipeg
- Visit The Forks: Shopping, Attractions, Dining and Events
- Winnipeg Arts Council: Find a Cultural Centre/facility for you!
- Dining and Nightlife: Winnipeg’s Restaurant Directory
♦ Winnipeg has an active music scene – concerts, festivals, and live music at many different locations throughout the city. There’s something fun for everyone!
♦ Practice your English and learn about Canadian culture/history at the Manitoba Museum!
♦ The Language Training Centre is just next door to the new Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR). This is the first museum dedicated to the evolution, celebration and future of human rights. It is also the first national museum to be built outside of the National Capital Region.
The Museum invites you to take a “journey of education and inspiration unlike anything you’ve experienced before.” What a great opportunity for the students of LTC – just across the street!