Instructors and Assessment Specialists
- 2 full-time assessment specialists work at the Language Training Centre
- Classes are taught by 47 instructional staff (Instructors and Lab Instructors)
- Assessment staff and instructors are qualified and professional, with university degrees and Adult ESL certification, as well as experience in teaching English language to adults
Student Support Staff
- Our Counsellors and Student Integration Coordinator listen, support, and assist students with any personal, academic and settlement concerns
- Workshops and cultural activities help students learn more about Canadian culture
- Students at the LTC can also get assistance from Red River College’s Student Support Services (such as Employment Services or Diversity and Intercultural Services) or from the International Education services for visa students.
Administrative and Office Staff
- Managers have education degrees and specializations in second language learning, teacher training, and curriculum and program development
- The leadership team has educated, skilled, and knowledgeable staff who are experienced in English language training and passionate about supporting student success
The entire team of staff at the Language Training Centre enjoy their work and respect their students and co-workers. They are friendly, approachable, and they strive to make the LTC a community of excellence where students can be encouraged and supported as they work toward their education, career and life goals.
Click here to read about LTC staff awards or professional achievements. ⇒