Red River College Library extends a warm welcome to all new and returning staff and students. We are here to support you as you learn, teach, study and move forward in your careers.
Your RRC Library offers so much more than books! Take a few minutes to get familiar with the spaces and services we provide you.
The Library Spaces
The Libraries at the Exchange District Campus (EDC) and Notre Dame Campus (NDC) provide you with reading areas, study spaces (individual and small group), media viewing areas, computers, printers, copiers, and a scanning station.
Loads of Resources
All students and staff have access to the Library’s books, e-books, journals, e-journals, databases, DVDs, streaming video, and audiovisual equipment. What you see when you walk in is just the tip of the iceberg, and many of our digital resources may be accessed in the comfort of your home and on your mobile device.
>> Learn about our new OneSearch discovery system
>> Browse our Subject Guides
Services to Support You
The staff at the Library will help you:
- Locate information for assignments, research, instruction, personal use
- Use all types of Library resources and search tools
- Work with computers and applications such as Microsoft Office
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including wireless and account log in
- Find your way around the College and locate people who can help you
>> Learn more about RRC Library Services