Changing your greeting by telephone
To change your greeting by telephone, follow these steps:
- Press the Messages button on your telephone to log on to Unity Connection. For additional log on methods and instructions, refer to the Listening to your voicemail messages webpage.
- Press 4▸1.
- Listen as Unity Connection plays your current greeting, or press # to skip it.
- Use the following keys to choose the greeting that you want to change:
- After your greeting plays, use the following keys to change it, and follow any additional voice prompts:
- If you rerecord your greeting, you can use the following keys as you record:
|3▸1||Standing greeting (previously called external)|
|3▸3||Alternate greeting (previously called temporary)|
|2||Use system greeting|
|✱||Cancel or back up|