Welcome new International Students!
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is mandatory for all international visa students to attend the events below. Please register accordingly. If you are an Immigrant/Permanent Resident Student, it is highly recommended that you attend the events as well and complete the Cultural Awareness course.
Set! Ready! Go! Preparing for your Program
GET SET – Before starting your academic program, get the information you need to Get Set for success!
- Complete the Cultural Awareness Course – Mandatory
- Join a Pre-Arrival Webinar on July 23 or July 25. See below:
- Webinar 1: Monday, July 23, 2018. Winnipeg time: 4:00-5:30pm
(Brazil 6:30-8:00pm, China 5:00-6:30am, Korea 6:00-7:30am)
- Webinar 2: Wednesday, July 25, 2018. Winnipeg: 8:00-9:30am
(India 5:30-7:00pm, China 9:00-10:30pm, Korea 10:00-11:30pm, Brazil 10:00-11:30am)
GET READY – After you arrive and are settled in Winnipeg, come to the College and Get Ready to start your classes!
- Campus Tour – Visit YOUR campus and take a tour! Tours are available up to August 17, 2018. Space is limited so please register early to reserve your place for the campus you were accepted to: Notre Dame Campus Tour OR Roblin Centre (Exchange District Campus) Tour
- Red River Connect – Mandatory. This welcoming event is held for all international students starting academic programs at Red River College. You will have the opportunity to network with students and staff, get important information about succeeding at the College, and share pizza with new friends. Food and beverages will be provided after the session. August 20, 2018 at Notre Dame Campus – Pre-registration required
- Red River Ready – Mandatory (Registration information will be sent to you via email) All new students are invited to their campus to learn about student supports and opportunities, meet other students, and attend meet-up sessions to learn more about the Red River College Community. August 21, 2018 @ Roblin Centre (Exchange District) Campus OR August 23, 2018 @ Notre Dame Campus
- Now, please visit our Pre-Arrival & Post-Arrival Page for more important information before your trip!