Full-Time Application Process
- Submit your completed application form, along with your $95 application fee and your original high school transcript, by mail or in person to the Interlake Campus. You may pay the application fee by cheque, money order or credit card. If paying in person, you may also pay by cash or debit.
- If you are being sponsored into a College program, have your sponsor complete and fax the full-time sponsorship authorization form.
- Online applications are the quickest and easiest way to apply, plus they ensure faster processing times.
- You can work on your application over several sessions.
- Submit your required documentation as soon as possible.
- Please be prepared to provide information about your complete academic history.
- The account you set up with your online application will allow you to:
- Upload admission requirement documents (some programs)
- Check the status of your required admission documents
- View your submitted online application
- Update your personal information
- Request information about College services
- View and register for College events
- You will require a major credit card to pay for the application fee. Please note: Visa credit cards may be used for payment; however, we currently do not accept Visa debit cards.
- Your information is transmitted through a secured server and is kept confidential.
- Sponsorship Account form full-time programs →
- Full-Time application form and instructions →
- Withdrawal form for full-time programs →
- Consent to Release Applicant/Student Information →
Registration for Part-Time Courses
You must register before the first class, preferably five days prior. Late registrations may be accepted where vacancies exist. Call the Interlake Campus for information on space availability. If enrolment warrants, course dates may be adjusted to meet the required minimum enrolment. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Your Registration Receipt is Important
Hang on to that receipt – it is an important document that confirms your payment. (Tuition expenses totalling more than $100 in a year are tax deductible.) For income tax purposes, T2202A tax receipts will be available through HUB on the college website at the end of February for each calendar year in which students are enrolled. T2202As will only be available at Me@RRC and no longer be mailed out by the college. Students must have activated their college web accounts to enable them to access HUB.
Six Easy Ways to Register
- Select your campus, interest and program or course
- Either select a program from the list or click on View All Courses Offered Alphabetically to view a list of the courses being offered
- Add course(s) to the cart, proceed to checkout and follow screens to complete the process
- Once you have successfully completed your registration, a confirmation page will be displayed and you will receive an email confirmation to the address you provided.
New Students: Within the next three to five business days following your registration, your WebAdvisor user ID and password will be mailed to you. Find out more about your WebAdvisor account.
Returning Students: If you consult WebAdvisor for your registration confirmations they will now be displayed one business day after your registration.
2. In Person
Where: Interlake Campus
Provincial Offices Building, 825 Manitoba Avenue, Selkirk, Manitoba
When: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Payment: Cheque or money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit card or cash
Where: Peguis – Fisher River Campus
Located on the Peguis First Nation behind the Peguis Central School
When: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Payment: Cheque or money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash
3. By Mail
Where: Red River College, Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campuses, P.O. Box 304, Selkirk MB R1A 1T0
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque or money order
4. By Phone
How: Toll-free: 1.866.946.3241 or 1.204.785.5328 (Administration Office in Selkirk)
Or 1.204.645.4179 (Peguis – Fisher River Campus)
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
5. By Fax
Payment: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Have a sponsor fax or mail the registration form along with the sponsorship authorization form. An invoice will be sent to the sponsor.