This preparatory program provides students with opportunities to acquire the skills and knowledge to successfully transition to a number of trades programs at Red River College. Students will visit shop spaces, job shadow, and meet with potential employers as part of their career exploration.
- Five-month certificate
- Delivered at the Notre Dame Campus, Winnipeg
- February and September entry dates
- Prepares Indigenous students for entry into the following RRC trades programs:
- Automotive Technician
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
- Manufacturing Technician
- Outdoor Power Equipment Technician
- Precision Metal Machining
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at 204.632.2483 or see our program catalogue.