ACCESS Pathways provide Indigenous Manitobans with preparation for selected Health Sciences programs at Red River College, by increasing their academic, personal, social and financial readiness.
- One-year pathway to the following RRC programs:
- Dental Assisting
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Delivered at the Notre Dame Campus, Winnipeg
- Fall entry date
- One-on-one counselling
- Assistance with day care and housing
- Financial literacy workshops
- Academic and resource coaching
- Course-specific tutoring
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at 204.632.2483 or see our program catalogue.