There are many voluntary benefits available to regular, term and casual employees. Including:
- Deferred Salary Leave Plan – A plan that funds a leave of absence for eligible employees
- STRATA Select – A selection of retail, insurance, and other benefits for RRC staff made available through our benefits plan
- Voluntary Reduced Work Week – A program that provides employees with an opportunity to request additional days of leave while spreading the pay reduction over a period of time
- Winnipeg Transit ECO Pass – Subsidised monthly transit passes for RRC staff at Notre Dame and downtown campuses
- EcoPass FAQ
Great-West Life Benefits
Online secure access to your Group Plan (Health and Dental Benefits) provides details on the status of your claims, personalized pre-filled claim forms, health and wellness information and much more.
Some frequently used forms can be found here:
- Great-West Life Dental Claim Form
- Great-West Life Healthcare Expense Statement
- Great-West Life Prescription Claim Form
- Great-West Life VisionCare Claim Form
Flex benefits program:
- Flex Benefit Presentation
- Flex Benefits Booklet
- Flex Benefits Brochure
- RRC Flex Plan FAQs 2017
- RRC Flex Plan Design January 2017
- RRC GWL Application Form 2017
- RRC Notice of Change Form 2017
Long Term Disability
The following information is intended as an explanation of the Plan provision and benefits. This information should not be considered as changing or extending any of the provisions of the LTD Plan as identified in the Regulations. If there is any conflict between this information and the Plan Regulations, the Plan Regulations shall apply.
Please contact your Payroll and Benefits Specialist if you require further information on the Long Term Disability Plan.