In support of Red River College’s Strategic Plan, Human Resource Services and Staff Learning and Development are committed to delivering professional and timely consultative services on a full range of Human Resource functions to all employees.
In addition to participating and contributing to College-wide initiatives, we deliver professional consultative services in areas including:
- Recruitment and Selection – ensuring maintenance of a competent and effective workforce.
- Job Evaluation – that is consistent and equitably applied
- Organizational Design
- Labour Relations – managing grievances, facilitating discussions to resolve disputes and investigating complaints, and contract negotiations
- Advisory, Consulting and Counseling for:
- Performance Management
- Employee Development Planning
- Succession Planning
- Absenteeism Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Policy and Collective Agreement Interpretation
- Supportive Employment Services – including facilitating return to work plans and workplace accommodations
- Learning and Development – an array of learning opportunities aimed at enhancing organizational and professional effectiveness
For more information, see the complete list of Red River College Human Resource Services staff and the Schools/Departments they support.
Red River College’s Heritage Group
The Heritage Group’s purpose is to provide a forum that is of mutual benefit to Red River College and its retirees. The group advocates for RRC retirees and organizes monthly events and social activities as well as a “field trip” and lunch each May as an annual wind-up.
The group produces a bi-monthly newsletter from September to May and operates a blog, which contains information about College events and retirements, Heritage Group activities as well as current and former employee passages.