Forms and Files

We’ve collected the forms and files you may need in one convenient location. Some .PDFs will require you to right+click, then “Save As…” in order to access them completely from your computer.

Residence Contract
Residence Contract Early Termination
Tenant Insurance Application 2017/2018

Residence Application Form

Apply online or contact us for a paper application, complete it with your personal information, and mail it (or drop it off), with your application fee, to the Campus Living Office.

For full details, see How to Apply.

Maintenance and Supply Requests

If you have a leaking tap, plugged toilet, broken bed frame, malfunctioning fridge, etc., please submit a maintenance and supply requests to the RRC Campus Living Office using your Case Log account.

For emergencies such as fire or severe water leakage, contact Security immediately.

You can use the Case Log system to request replacements for consumable items such as light bulbs. Toilet paper and cleaning supplies are the responsibility of the resident.

Contract Early Termination

If you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to live in residence, you may apply for an Early Termination up to two months after the start date of the term.

Release of Information Form

A Resident may grant access to specified personal information to third parties on WebAdvisor by adding a Proxy to his/her account. The Resident has the right to rescind or modify this permission at any time by making changes on the Proxy web screen. The information gathered in this process is collected pursuant to subsection 36 (1) of FIPPA.