Your Residence Contract specifies the terms and conditions of your agreement with the Campus Living Office.
When you sign it, you agree to abide by the Rules of Residence Living for the Exchange District Campus Residence.
Your Residence Contract
In order to receive access to your suite, you must first sign the Residence Contract and return it to any Campus Living staff.
Download the Residence Contract
Term of Your Residence Contract
Normally, a residence contract is for two terms (eight months), from the beginning of September to the end of the following April.
Renewing Your Residence Contract
Each term, prior to the date that the next term’s residence applications open, Campus Living will send a reminder to all current Residents to renew their contracts.
The Campus Living Office reserves the right to reject contracts that have been submitted after the deadline, or from students who are not in good standing.
Ending Your Residence Contract Early
If you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to live in residence, you may apply for an Early Termination up to two months after the start date of the term. For example, the Winter term started August 24, 2017, so the early termination cut off is October 2, 2017.
To terminate your contract early, you must:
- Submit a Request for Contract Early Termination prior to the withdrawal deadline
- Pay your residence fees for the time you stayed in residence
- Give up your Residence deposit of $350
- Pay an early termination fee of $350
- Submit a Request for Meal Plan Early Contract Termination prior to the withdrawal deadline
- Pay a meal plan cancellation fee of $150