Campus Living at Red River College
Located inside the new Paterson GlobalFoods Institute at the Exchange District Campus, Red River College’s student residence is the perfect home away from home. With furnished residence rooms, meal plans for delicious food, and a location that can’t be beat, our residence keeps you connected to one of Winnipeg’s most vibrant neighbourhoods
New Resident move-in day: August 27th 2015
August 27th check into PGI from 9:00am-10:00pm at 504 Main Street
Move-in day fair: August 27th 2015
This year Campus Living is hosting a new Resident move-in fair on August 27th from 1:00pm-4:00pm in Janes Restaurant located at 504 Main Street. (The main residence entrance) The fair will have representatives from around the College to assist students in the transition to Residence Living and help integrate new students to the College Community.
The Fair will consist of the following booths:
- A certificate of Tenant insurance is mandatory for all Residents with contracts 60 days or longer, and must be submitted to the Campus Living office within 10 business days from the move-in date. (For most students this will be September 11th)
- This booth is for any student that does not have their own coverage or coverage from a guardian. Stop by and fill out an application!
- This booth is for any student with questions or concerns regarding food services on Campus
- Looking for ways to stay green and environmentally friendly! Check out this booth for information on Residence initiatives and College programming.
- Interested in trying out for a College team? Want information on Fitness on Campus? Or just looking to support our Rebels athletes stop by this booth and learn how to get involved!
RRC Students Association
- Interested in learning about the College Council and the amazing programming they have to offer? Stop by this booth to learn how to participate in student run events!
Returning Resident move-in day: August 28th 2015
August 28th check into PGI from 9:00am-10:00pm at 504 Main Street
Mandatory Residence Orientation: August 28th 2015
Residence orientation will be held in PGI room 303 on August 28th from 1:30pm-4:00pm. Resident Assistant’s (RA’s) will direct and escort all new students to the orientation location.
Currently accepting applications for the Fall 2015, and Fall/Winter 2015-2016 terms.
Applications opening soon:
September 14, 2015 Applications open for Winter 2016
January 18, 2016 Applications open for Spring 2016
February 1, 2016 Applications open for Fall 2016
We encourage you to email and/or call us if you need any information or assistance with residence at Red River College. Due to the number of emails and calls we receive, we kindly ask that you identify yourself by name and student number on all emails, calls, and voicemails so we can better assist you. Thank you!
For our Chinese students: we are having difficulties sending emails to QQ email addresses. If you apply to live in residence we ask you to please use a different email address as we must be able to email a number of items to you.*