- Assessment and treatment of occupational and non occupational illnesses and injuries
- Assistance with health management (e.g. blood pressure monitoring, glucose testing, etc.)
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Health education
- Recommending community and/or college resources
- Sexually transmitted infection protection
- Initiation of urgent/emergent services
If an ambulance is required, call the campus Health Services or Security for assistance.
Services for the Campus Community
Posters, hallway displays and ads are used to distribute information about various health-related topics, including:
- Smoking cessation
- Mental health
- Sex education
- Cancer Care
- Heart and stroke
- Women’s/men’s health
- Hearing conservation
- Work/life balance
- Canadian Blood Services
We Want to Hear from you!
Let us know if you have any comments, questions or concerns about the information or services we provide. We’re always open to suggestions for future displays and informational posters, too.