Red River College has a number of health and safety policies. The College has designated these policies as the “E” series. Policy E1 – Safety outlines the College commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment and outlines the responsibilities of various parties at the College for creating and maintaining this environment. Other polices are in place to address specific health, safety and environmental issues or programs.
In addition, EHSS and the College JWSHC’s have developed a number of Best Practice Guidelines and program documents that are available for use as applicable by College departments. These documents describe practical, leading-edge interpretations of safety programs that may not be clearly outlined in College polices or workplace safety and health legislation.
- Emergency Eyewash Stations and Emergency Shower →
- Placement and Use of Personal Appliances in the Workplace →
- Respiratory Protection Program →
- Workplace Experience Guide →
- Personal Scented Products →