This program provides immigrant and international students with both on and off campus opportunities to experience cultural, social and recreational activities, engage in College life, and connect with the Winnipeg community.
By participating in this program, students can attend group activities across Winnipeg, and also receive free tickets to experience Winnipeg’s local festivals and cultural attractions.
The program also provides College-wide opportunities to enhance diversity awareness and build connections and understanding across cultures.
- RRC International and Immigrant Student Meet and Greets
- Indigenous Sweat Lodge Experience
- The Annual Welcome Party for Immigrant and International students
- Volunteer Appreciation Events
- Ice Skating at The Forks
- Culture Talks – Workshops and Guest Speaker Series on Great Canadian Living
- Canadian Museum of Human Rights Tour
- Annual Diversity Volunteer Recognition Event
- Canadian Connection BBQ