- Are you looking for your first summer job, or your first job after graduation?
- Do you need help finding the opportunities to achieve your goals?
- Do you have a job offer, but wonder how to make a great first impression on the job?
- Are you curious about the process for starting your career in Canada as an international graduate?
Diversity and Intercultural Services, together with Student Employment Services and International Education, is pleased to invite you to attend our Workplace Transition Seminar!
This free seminar is for all immigrant and international students attending or graduating from a career program at Red River College. Workshops & presentations offered include:
- Creating your Career Action Plan
- Job Search Skills
- Interview Skills
- Keys to Success in your New Job & Career
- What Employers Want
- Planning your Career in Canada (Tips for International Students and Graduates)
You will also have opportunity to make an appointment to meet with an Employment Advisor to review your plan and resume to ensure you are on the right track to a successful career.
Date: May 7, 2015
Location: Notre dame Campus (2055 Notre Dame Avenue)
Please pre-register to attend this event by following this link:
Seating is limited–apply today!