You are a Graphic Designer with 2-3 years’ experience, seeking an exciting career with a growing industry leader. You have a passion for making your ideas come to life while contributing to a wide variety of innovative projects. Are you up for the challenge?
DMT offers its employees the opportunity to have their voices heard while working on award-winning automotive software solutions for global manufacturers and dealerships. Our casual yet professional work environment provides a fun and challenging atmosphere and the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best minds in the industry.
We are committed to our team’s ongoing learning and continuous career growth and offer a competitive compensation package including comprehensive benefits, a company matched RRSP, flexible work schedule, and exciting team events.
The position involves…
- Designing and implementation of highest quality designs for the automotive industry, as well as for our in-house marketing needs
- Designing mostly web/application graphics with some print design all which involve producing: concepts, layouts, graphics and animations for websites and software applications, brochures, posters, and presentation graphics
- Work closely with a development team to provide graphics and animation files in the most efficient method for implementation
- Test projects locally, in test environments, and production to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Excellent creative problem solving, analysis, decision making, recommendation, estimation, and time management skills
- High attention to detail, proof reading, and quality assurance of creative assets in all client required platforms and environments
- Provide task time estimation to the Creative Technology Manager for design projects, with guidance from other team members if needed
- Review designs with Creative Technology Manager in preparation for final review as required.
- Actively participate in learning new techniques and technologies relating to Graphic Design.
- Documentation of graphic maintenance tasks
Our ideal candidate …
- Possesses a College Diploma or University Degree in Graphic Design
- Has 2-5 years of industry experience
- Has web design or application design experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of Adobe software specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, Edge, InDesign, Acrobat, Premier, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Has experience with HTML, and CSS
- Has experience with image compression and SEO standards
- Has excellent organization, communication and listening skills
- Has excellent time management skills
- Is self-motivated; able to work well on their own and within a team environment
- Demonstrates a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Bilingual-French (an asset, not required)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can make a difference at DMT!