RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS is one of the top real estate offices in Manitoba. RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS, Agent Marketing Services, provides marketing services for their agents and their clients.
To provide the sales associates with results oriented advertising designed to meet their objectives and help promote themselves in the real estate industry.
To use the marketing media currently available, by offering timely and quality marketing solutions.
- Design and create business cards, feature sheets, post cards, flyers, door hangers, and water bottle labels for the residential and commercial real estate markets
- Coordinate all newspaper, media and internet advertising for sales associates and in house office projects
- Operation and maintenance of all printing/coping/mailing equipment
- Design and create special projects for sales associates and office projects
- A diploma or certificate in Graphic Design
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite products (InDesign,Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.)
- Good grammar and spelling
- Social media experience
- Combination of work experience and education (minimum 2 years)
- Photography experience is an asset
- Be able to work one on one with realtors and staff
- A strong design sense with outstanding typographic skills and keen eye for details
- The ability to work in a busy environment that has defined commitments and deadlines
- Be able to offer creative insight for future projects both corporate and individual
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please send an email entitled “Graphic Designer Application” with your resume , cover letter, salary expectations and portfolio to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those resumes being considered for interview will be contacted.
Required immediately 1 full time position