Counselling Services makes every effort to support and assist students who are experiencing a personal crisis. We understand that emergencies requiring immediate attention can arise suddenly exist for students. Most of the time, a counsellor at RRC can meet with you on the same day when not being seen could lead to serious consequences or seriously aggravate your existing condition.
Some examples of a crisis situation are:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Thoughts about harming another person
- Recent assault or abuse
- Concerns about your own safety or the safety of someone else
- Hallucinations or delusions
- Recent death of a love one
- Witness or experience of a traumatic event
If you believe your situation is a crisis that cannot wait for a regularly scheduled appointment, please come to one of our locations.
Notre Dame Campus – D102
Roblin Centre – P210
Language Training Centre – 4th Floor