Tired of the same old summer camps?
This year, add some flash, flavour and colour to your child’s summer at either the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses.
If your teen is into iPhone Photography, then this camp is for them. Your teen will learn the tools, techniques and tips to creating amazing photos with just their iPhone. Classes are held in Professional Photography studio on the Notre Dame Campus.
This camp is for teens 14 to 16 years of age.
Meet the award-winning photographer leading this camp:
- Alexandra Morrison was selected Manitoba Photographer of the Year in 2015, 2012, & 2011 and was also awarded the Canadian Photographic Artist of the Year in 2009, by the Professional Photographers of Canada. She has received my accreditation in Stock Photography and have also achieved the designation of Craftsman of Photographic Arts. She holds a Master’s degree in Geography & Landscape Ecology from the University of Manitoba.
If you have a budding designer who is 10 to 14 years old, this is the camp for them. Your child will have the opportunity to design their own product or living space — tracing the path from concept to drawing board to production. Your child will work with a professional designer in the drawing studios in Roblin centre.
Meet the design professional:
- Josephine Pulver brings her love of design to the classroom. In RRC’s Interior Design program, Josephine teaches space planning, drawing and layout presentation, lighting, art, furniture and architectural history, colour theory and psychology, sustainable development, and computer-aided design. Josephine’s experiences on projects span from residential to commercial to retail to office design. Her broad knowledge of the creative design process is a wonderful resource for her students and campers.
Let your budding chef learn from RRC’s culinary experts in our professional-grade kitchens at Paterson GlobalFoods Institute. This popular camp has new recipes, techniques and explorations of where our food comes from. This camp runs every week starting July 10 to August 14.
This camp is ideal for children 10 to 14 years of age.
General Camp Info:
- Camps run from 9:00am to 4:00pm, with drop-offs at 8:30am and pick-ups by 4:30pm.
- Design and Culinary Camps are for children 10 – 14 years of age
- iPhone Photography Camp is designed for teens 14 – 16 years of age
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 204.694.1789 or 1.866.242.7073