The Exam Invigilation Centre at Red River College provides a professional and academically-secure testing environment for both Red River College and external students.
The Centre is a quiet and secure classroom. The room can accommodate 26 students at one sitting; this includes ten computer stations for online exams.
For information on how to schedule an exam, please choose from the following 3 links:
Exam Invigilation Centre Rules
- PHOTO ID IS MANDATORY
Students will not be allowed to write without proper photo identification.
Photo ID must match your registered name and must be government issues (such as a driver’s license or passport); a valid student ID card is also acceptable.
- All personal belongings must be placed in the shelving units off to the side, away from the writing area; this includes books, bags, purses, wallets, coats, hats, and all electronic devices.
- All cell phones and pagers must be turned off; not set to vibrate.
- No food or drink (with the exception of bottled water) allowed in the Exam Centre.
- All tests/exams are considered closed book, unless otherwise specified.
- Students must supply their own pens, pencils and calculators (if required/allowed).
- Students may not use their own scrap paper; scrap paper will be provided to you.
- All exam materials, including scrap paper, must be turned in to the exam invigilator.
- Exam invigilator cannot assist in clarifying exam questions.
- The Exam Centre is a scent-free environment. Staff and visitors are asked to refrain from using scented products while on campus.