The Exam Invigilation Centre at Red River College provides a professional and academically-secure testing environment for both Red River College and non-Red River College students.
The Centre is a quiet and secure classroom. The room can accommodate 26 students at one sitting; this includes ten computer stations for online exams.
For information on how to schedule an exam, please choose from the following 3 links:
Exam Invigilation Centre Rules
- PHOTO ID IS MANDATORY
Students will not be allowed to write without proper photo identification.
Photo ID must match your registered name.
- All personal belongings must be placed in the shelving units off to the side, away from the writing area; this includes books, bags, purses, wallets, coats, hats, cell phones, smart watches or any Bluetooth enabled devices.
- All cell phones and pagers must be turned off; not set to vibrate.
- No food or drink (with the exception of bottled water) allowed in the Centre.
- Each exam session is a maximum of 3 hours.
- Students are allotted a specified time period to complete their exams.
- All tests/exams are considered closed book, unless otherwise specified.
- Students must supply their own pens, pencils and calculators (if required/allowed).
- Students may not use their own scrap paper; scrap paper will be provided to you.
- All exam materials, including scrap paper, must be turned in to the exam invigilator.
- Exam invigilator cannot assist in clarifying exam questions. If students have questions or concerns, they should note this on the front page of their exam or in the margin next to the question they have a concern about.
- The Centre is a scent-free environment. Staff and visitors are asked to refrain from using scented products while on campus.