You are invited to join industry leaders, students, instructors and researchers for our second-annual Applied Research & Innovation Day to celebrate student applied research and our research partnerships at Red River College (RRC).
The inaugural event was a major success, drawing over 600 participants from industry, government, the College itself and our broader community.
Date: Thursday, April 5
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Venue: RRC’s Notre Dame Campus. Building C hallway. Map here.
|9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
|Student Showcase, Facility Tours & Marketplace!
Student Showcase: some 30 student-teams showcasing their work and competing for 1st place!
Facility Tours: explore capabilities and partnership opportunities at RRC! Registration is required for facility tours. Space limited.
The Marketplace: engage with event sponsors and supporters from business, industry, and government sectors in our Marketplace. Book your booth or sponsorship now! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Keynote Luncheon
Three-course served meal
Student Quick-Pitch Competition: watch the top 4 student teams from the morning Student Showcase compete for 1st place and ultimate glory, as determined by a panel of expert judges.
New this year: Audience Choice Award!
|Join us for one event, or stay for the day!|
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Connect with fellow business leaders, as well as sector supporters and federal research funders
- Prospect some of RRC’s best and brightest students
- Learn how RRC can be your partner in research and innovation!
- Present your research projects to potential employers and fellow students
- Compete for chance to win over $3,000 in cash prizes
- Support your fellow students presenting in the Showcase
- Connect with innovation-minded businesses, academic research leaders, and potential employees
- Learn how RRC is a growing player in Manitoba’s innovation ecosystem
- Enjoy the Student Research Showcase and Presentation Competition