Organizers of the Red River College inaugural Applied Research & Innovation Day are now accepting student project submissions, giving students an opportunity to share their work, network with industry participants and win cash prizes!
Students Must Meet Two Deadlines
March 10: complete and submit the student project submission form. (All submissions are subject to booth availability. Early submissions have higher chance of selection.)
March 21: submit poster according to Poster Submission Guidelines.
About the Student Research Showcase
9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Thursday, April 6, 2017
- Students showcase their projects exhibitor style, with a poster and optional display items
- Industry and other external stakeholders will be invited to view displays and interact with student researchers
- Top projects get selected with those project leaders presenting at our industry luncheon
- Over $3,000 in cash prizes for top projects
- Two project streams:
- Worked with/for an external partner or client
- Student Led (no client or partner) – this includes student led business startups
- Accepting projects by current students or graduates from 2015 onward
- All students enjoy a complimentary pizza lunch.
CONTACT: If you have any follow up questions, please contact Brent Wennekes at bwennekes@RRC.CA