You are invited to join industry leaders, students, instructors and researchers for our first-annual Applied Research & Innovation Day to celebrate student applied research and our research partnerships at Red River College (RRC).
Date: Thursday, April 6
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Venue: Notre Dame Campus
- External registration HERE. (Industry, stakeholders, community, etc.)
- RRC students and staff register HERE.
|9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.||Student Showcase & Research Facility Tours|
|Noon to 1:45 p.m.||Networking Luncheon with guest MC Ace Burpee!
Student Quick-Pitch Competition with guest judges Jeff Ryzner, Tracy Maconachie, Martin Cash and Freyja Arnason.
|2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Concurrent Research Forums
Choose one of three concurrent research forums, including the Paul Charette – Manitoba Applied Research Chair in Sustainable Construction forum, as well as sessions on aerospace and manufacturing and advanced transportation.
Detailed program HERE.
Join us for one event, or stay for the day!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Identify research and innovation opportunities at RRC
- Connect with fellow business leaders, as well as sector supporters and federal research funders
- Prospect some of RRC’s best and brightest students
- Learn how RRC can be your partner in research and innovation!
- Present your research projects to potential employers and fellow students
- Learn about doing research at RRC
- Support your fellow students presenting in the Showcase
- Connect with innovation-minded businesses, academic research leaders, and potential employees
- Learn how RRC is a growing player in Manitoba’s innovation ecosystem
- Enjoy the Student Research Showcase and Presentation Competition