Do you know of any upcoming, ongoing or recently completed applied research projects that students either participated in or initiated? Please let us know.
We are seeking submissions for our second-annual Applied Research and Innovation Day taking place at the College on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
This is a preliminary appeal to begin connecting with faculty and staff that know students who have, are, or will be working on applied research projects.
For queries or to send a brief description of the applied research project that students are participating in, email Matthew Brett: email@example.com
Why Participate in ARI Day 2018?
- Showcase their capabilities to industry and community stakeholders
- Exposure to potential employers and partners
- There was over $3,000 in cash prizes for top projects in 2017
- Invaluable experience in communications, networking and project management
- Highlight the work that students are doing in your School
About ARI Day:
- Check out our ARI Day overview from last year HERE!
- Students showcase their projects exhibitor style, with a poster and optional display items
- Industry and other external stakeholders will be invited to view displays and interact with student researchers
- Guest judges will be assessing the projects, and top student projects get selected and win cash prizes
- Two project streams:
- Worked with/for an external partner or client
- Student Led (no client or partner) – this includes student led business startups
- These can be from any discipline so long as applied research or innovation is involved
- Any project in which a student was meaningfully involved can qualify (currently accepting projects by current students or graduates from 2016 onward)
For more information contact Matthew Brett: firstname.lastname@example.org