Organizers of the Red River College inaugural Applied Research & Innovation Day on April 6 are now accepting student project submissions, giving students an opportunity to share their work, network with industry participants and win cash prizes!
The student registration deadline is March 3, 2017.
Why should students participate?
- Showcase your capabilities to industry and community stakeholders
- Exposure to potential employers and partners
- Over $3,000 in cash prizes for top projects
- Any project in which a student was meaningfully involved can qualify (accepting projects by current students or graduates from 2015 onward)
- Top projects selected by panel and some will have opportunity to present at our industry luncheon
CONTACT: If you have any follow up questions, please contact Brent Wennekes at bwennekes@RRC.CA.