How do Students Access RPL?
To learn how the RPL processes work at RRC, students are encouraged to attend a RPL Orientation. Please click here to register.
If you are a prospective or current student seeking information on RPL, please contact:
D101-2055 Notre Dame Avenue
For specific information on RPL in the following programs, please contact:
- Business Technology Management Applied Computer Education RPL at 204.949.8380 – Karla King
- Certificate in Adult Education RPL at 204.632.2434
- Child and Youth Care RPL at 204.632.3987
- Dental Assisting RPL @ 204-632-3956 – June Kraushar
- Disability & Community Support Program at RPL 204.632.2573
- Early Childhood Education RPL at 204.632.2353 – Bev Snell
- Health Care Aide RPL at 204.632.3006 – Jennifer Fontaine
- Library and Information Technology RPL at 204.949.8517
- Nursing RPL at 204.632.3019
- Teacher Education RPL at 204.632.3765